"This is a superb demonstration of how to perform under extreme programme pressure without compromising on quality."
- STA Judges 2017, SGS Berkeley Green
"Hewitt Studios ‘fabric first’ approach extended to an imaginative use of natural materials and clever manipulation of spatial, structural and technical characteristics to achieve maximum environmental results.”
- AYA Judges, 2014/15
“We are unanimous in the view that your conduct was of the highest standard and exceeded our expectations... particularly your team’s ability to listen and take local community views on board.”
- Roger Purcell, Chairman, Freshford Hall Trustees
“This is a fantastic house and the team have done an amazing job with their fabulous ideas and creative vision.”
- Andy and Shelley Barrs, Clients, Limpley Stoke Eco House
“This is a truly outstanding new campus. It is brilliantly designed with many innovative features. Our students and staff are delighted, and so am I!”
- Ian Peake, Principal, Herefordshire and Ludlow College
“We are delighted with the way the building has turned out. The creativity and care shown by the architects, Hewitt Studios, has been exemplary.”
- Richard Heatly, Principal, Hereford College of Art
"Berkeley Green is a fabulous achievement, it’s emblematic of... the importance to think big and be visionary".
- Neil Carmichael, MP and Chairman of the Commons Education Select Committee
“Hewitt Studios’ work achieved recognition for the seamless and successful combination of sustainable and architectural design features present throughout their submission."