We are working with the Morgan Motor Company to refurbish their existing the Visitor Centre and Showroom as follows:
– New sculptural visitor entrance foyer
– New ‘jewel box’ display space and expanded showroom
– New external covered car canopy
– Re-cladding and re-roofing of all existing buildings
– Opening-up and improvement of key internal spaces
– Enhanced public realm
The refurbishment has a strong focus on sustainability, with a series of low-carbon interventions designed to improve building thermal performance, increase natural daylight, reduce energy consumption, reduce surface water run-off and provide for end-of-life recycling of materials.
The revamped Visitor Centre and Showroom will open its doors to car enthusiasts later in 2020.